Friday, October 29, 2010

Gotta Love Pumpkins

Going to the pumpkin patch and subsequently carving jack-o-lanterns is a TOP favorite of mine for Halloween.  One of the perks of living in New England is the pumpkin patch.  Joe and I headed out once again to pick out a favorite.
 My search for a pumpkin often takes awhile.  There are so many cute ones to choose from.  I also have to keep track of where each of the ones I like are so I can go back to evaluate.  Joe is patient with me though.

 Even though it looks like a warm day, it was freezing especially with the wind blowing.
 Joe found his pumpkin.
 Found mine but I am chilled to the bone!
 Back at home we watched Ghostbusters and Hocus Pocus while carving.   Roxy enjoyed her first carving experience too.
 
 Here are our finished products - pretty good I'd say.


 Mine is the peeping Mummy.
 Joe's is the "Trick or Treat".
 Can't wait until next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment