Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stop at the park and back to CT

Here are a few shots of Molly & Kitty enjoying what they love and do most - sleeping



We went to a state park Mom says we had been to when we first moved to Las Vegas.  Took a little while to find it.  The boys chased all of the ducks - clear into the water.


Kyle talking to the ducks - kept scaring us he'd fall in he kept getting so close to the edge.


They found a water fountain to play with.


After eating lunch, I had to get to the airport to leave.  Kyle had a fun time dragging my suitcase for me.


I am once again grateful to my family.  Thankful that I was able to go home again, enjoy some good times and just be home.  Excited for Thanksgiving though.

No comments:

Post a Comment