Thursday, May 2, 2013

Super Surprise Shower At 33 Weeks

Here are my pictures from 33 weeks pregnant.
Sister Reyes in our ward asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch on Tuesday the 23rd.  Of course I wanted to.  After she picked me up, she asked if we could stop off at her house to pick up some books she needed to drop off at another sister's house.  Oh and she found a few kids books she didn't need anymore - did I want to come in to see if I wanted them?  No problem with me.  I love children's books.  We walked into her home, down her entry hallway and all of the sudden, "Surprise!!".  Lots of ladies from the ward were packed into the living and dining room.   

 Everything was decorated and there was lots of yummy food for lunch along with a cake.
 One of the sisters made these cute cookie favors.
 I was soooo surprised!  I couldn't believe the generosity of all the sisters especially since I am so new in the ward and don't know all of them yet.
 Some pictures of all of the ladies.



 Opening all of the cute, adorable gifts. 

 Sister Olisa helped get and organize the gifts while I opened them with Sister Sweet keeping track of who gave what.  That helped a bunch.
 A picture of the cute and creative diaper cake wrapped with homemade headbands.
Thanks to all of the sisters particularly Sister Reyes and Sweet for setting up this special celebration for me and our baby girl (who still needs a final name).

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have a good ward to start this new phase of your life!

    ReplyDelete