We had lots of fun getting ready for a Turkey Day. I love this photo of Kade's hair while they are jumping on the trampoline.
Kitty loving the autumn tree!
Aubrey playing
Out with us shopping. How adorable.
She really likes the TV and sitting on the couch.
Wednesday night, everyone from out of town arrived and the kids made sugar cookies.
Shaped as turkeys and leaves.
The little Indians
The girls had their turn with the cookies too
Then they made gum drop turkeys.
The finished products.
Kitty watching Mom and I cooking Thanksgiving morning.
That morning Aubrey went to her first movie in the movie theater. She wa a really god girl the entire show!
Somehow I did not get any photos of the fast which was amazing. Here is Aubrey with Erica.
Everyone outside with their flashlights on the turkey hunt.
Mommy and baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment