Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Break for Thanksgiving

Since I had started clinical rotations in the fall of 2008, I was concerned that I might miss Thanksgiving at home for the first time. Gratefully, my Internal Medicine rotation enabled me to get home for the holiday. Mom made a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner once again - particularly the stuffing and yams. I'll never forget helping my parents put on the finishing touches on our meal when I arrived home. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera on this trip and only have some pictures I took on my phone and some Isabel sent me.

I did, however, take the following gems of my adorable pets, Molly & Kitty. Personally, I love Kitty soaking up the sun in her sun spot and Molly's face in the last 2 photos. I sure miss them!!



Here is little Kade playing with his toys cars at home.

Thanks to Isabel I have a few photos of my family at one of our favorite restaurants, Claim Jumper's


My brothers: Mike, Ryan, and Jeff - Aren't they handsome?
Mikey and I look just like each other in this photo - except of course he's clean shaven and I'm not
We both look surprised in this one.
Connie, my sister, with husband Eric and Kade sitting with Grandpa
Kade again is adorable. We always get a chuckle from Claim Jumper's tiny apples since the portions of the rest of their food are ginormous. My Grandpa really got a kick out of those apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment