Monday, March 16, 2009

A Quarter Century 3/12/2009

When I put it like that, I feel really old.  Birthdays are so much fun.  Catherine got a bunch of our branch together to celebrate by doing one of my favorite activities: bowling.  Not only that, but we found a bowling alley with a pretty sweet deal on Thursday nights.  The first game and shoes are regular price but each subsequent game is just $0.25.  What a deal. 
 
 Here is a shot of Joe and I:

 Below are a few shots of our group - Good old Branchies!


 Kate and Catherine . . .
 I must say I did well that night.
Best of all is a video of Catherine's bowling skils.  I simply adore her.

Because we didn't have time for cake on my birthday, we had the cake the following Sunday.  Twenty-five years on a cake sure is bright.



I was so excited because not only did several friends come for the cake, but so did the Shorters.  I miss them tons.  Here is the adorable Maddie in some cute PJs.

No comments:

Post a Comment