Sunday, June 10, 2012

Central Park & Easter

Here we are in Central Park Easter weekend.

Took some photos of our shadows - you'd think it's Ground Hog's Day right?

 

Cute little ducks!

People would rent or bring their own remote control sail boat. Looks so fun.

I took the picture too late, but the man carrying his dog looked so cute. Obviously because of the dog. I suppose the dog got tired, but he sure looked happy and proud of himself getting his owner to carry him.

Joe made up another Easter hunt for me. I even wore my bunny ears Mom and Bryan gave us last year.

 

Each hidden stash of chocolate eggs had a post-it note under it. After finding them all, I had to figure out what the letters spelled. Took me a little bit, but I got it. But what did the clue "country" mean? Surprisingly, this came to me quicker. Mostly because I had cleaned the refrigerator out a few days before. The big treasure was in the empty "Country" Crock butter container in the fridge. Budd sure can be creative!!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! What was the big treasure? I'm glad Joe takes the effort to do these things for you, it awfully sweet!

    ReplyDelete