I was lucky enough to go home again about a month later to help out and enjoy the coming of baby Cam. The day before his coming we had a Luau themed party. Mom got some fun decorations to prepare and we made the classic Hawaiian Haystacks.
A few shots before the swimming began.
Loved the colorful balloons.
All of us got a lei. Kad posing with Molly.
Check it out - even Molly dog has one on.
Thankfully I have fins which helps in the deep end when the boys want you to swim with them.
Big splash! I think it was Jeff.
Kyle deciding he wants to get back in with me.
Cute, happy Connor by the spa.
They loved their kids' goggles.
Wow, I look like a real nerdy dork in these goggles.
Kade is so brave! He loves jumping in the pool now. Makes me so proud.
Big splash, little splash.
Done swimming.
Kade showing off his moves again.
Looks like Mom and Cam are ready!!
Dad does too - after his nap.
Clearly, this is more than just a water slide.
Surprising, but he liked going down head first.
What a sweet picture!! Grandpa and and Kyle watching the balloons fly away.
Nice picture of the family soon to have four little ones. Connie and Eric went home to prepare for the next day while Mom and I got to have good times with the other three little guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment