On Saturday the 12th, we drove up to Flower Mound to go to a pumpkin patch there. Unfortunately, it wasn't a real pumpkin patch like in Connecticut, but they do a pretty good job of making it have a farm feel to it. Here is Aubrey with her toys on the way up.
She was having lots of fun,
but then had a little nap.
I think it is really funny how she holds onto the sides of her car seat real tight when she is sleeping in it.
Yeah, we made it there! They have a bunch of picture taking opportunities at the patch. Too bad Joe couldn't make both of their heads show through each of the holes, but Aubrey looks cute.
It was really hot and humid, at least 90 degrees.
Cute photo shoot!! Looking good in her pumpkin dress!
The had little wagons to drag around while finding your pumpkins. The selection was pretty good.
I like this one a lot because you can see Joe and Aubrey.
Napping while driving back home.
I didn't get a good picture of my huge pumpkin which has a really nice stem at the patch so I took one of it a home.
Ready for church on Sunday. We thought it might be a little cool at church so I put a little sweater on her - still too hot though - she definitely has my sweat glands.
After church, we took some pictures with me. I really like how she looks in this one.
That night we put her in her Halloween sleeper for the first time. We are excited for her first Halloween and I am excited to get back to pumpkin carving this year since I didn't carve one last year due to my all-day morning sickness.
She looks really cute in that dress!! I love the litte shoes you bought her. Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks :) rerg
ReplyDelete