As a prior member of the activities committee for the singles branch here in New Haven, Sam Stratford and I (mostly Sam) organized a party at the Stratford residence. It was one of the funnest parties - and I LOVE playing games and giving away prizes.
Excellent idea of Sam's - Pin the nose on Santa. Pinners are: Ben, Catherine, and Scott. Oddly, I cannot remember who won, but I do know it was fun!
We also had competitions with Christmas crossword puzzles and riddles. The riddles were the best. There is a video of it on Facebook thanks to Rachel (I can't get the link below to work). Likely it was funnier at the time, but honestly I really think it was as funny as I recall it.
In the video, the question to the final two contests is:
Why was Santa's helper down in the dumps??
(Let me know if you are stumped.)
Matt was definitely the true winner.
In the video, the question to the final two contests is:
Why was Santa's helper down in the dumps??
(Let me know if you are stumped.)
Matt was definitely the true winner.


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=135382710001&subj=680736087
Scott won this one. I don't know if it has a name but basically once it is your turn you have to put on the hat and mittens and unwrap the present. Whoever gets it unwrapped wins.
Scott won this one. I don't know if it has a name but basically once it is your turn you have to put on the hat and mittens and unwrap the present. Whoever gets it unwrapped wins.
No comments:
Post a Comment