Friday, September 21, 2012

Lovely Lake Mead! (July 2)

After our trip to Texas, Joe and I went home.  Luckily, Austin and Angie were at home too from Grand Junction.  All of the Fam went to the lake (minus a few who were working).  Aren't Brynn and Kade cute below?  It was my first time driving out one of the jet skiis - it was so fun!  However, the exhaust from the jet skii in the no wake area destroyed my swimming shorts which I am showing Mom below.

 Bryan getting ready to go out.
 Kyle and Connor playing in the sand.

 Aren't these three adorable?!  Love how they all fit into the float.

 Little Brynn was the bravest out on the jet skii.  When I took her out for a ride on it, she just wanted to go faster.  Very impressed.  She is so cute.


 Little sister Elsie looking adorable as they are about to head out for home.
 Sweet Brynn was really sad to leave.  I am so glad our time at home coincided with them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment